- Safe for fish and plants.
- It is Easier to care for your fish and aquarium with using this Aquaetic Solution.
- Raises pH(makes aquarium water more alkaline.)
Aquaetic pH Move-Up
Different geographies have different tap water conditions with different pH levels, while fish require a specific pH level to thrive. A pH of 7.0 is ideal when keeping a community Aquarium containing a variety of tropical fish.
- Goldfish and live bearers prefer a pH of 7.5.
- Many Amazonian fish, like angelfish & neon tetras, prefer a pH of 6.5 to 6.8.
- Mollies and sword tails thrive at pH 7.2 to 7.5.
pH in an aquarium can fluctuate due to fish waste, uneaten food and addition of tap water. It is recommended to test water for pH weekly. Aquaetic pH Move-Up Fresh water Aquarium Water pH Raising Solution raises Aquarium pH in freshwater Aquariums to desired level. Safe for fish and plants. Use when setting up a new aquarium, adjusting pH, or changing water. With Aquaetic products, it?s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. Dawnsci has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium.
With Dawnsci, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.