Buffer solution lets you calibrate any pH tester to ensure accuracy. Choose from pH 4, 7 or 10. with pH probe storage solution Kit
- Solution helps you achieve the accuracy that’s critical for measuring pH in wastewater, storm water and process liquids
- Makes calibration easy – just adjust your tester to the pH measurement of the solution in a clean container
- Choose from pH 4, 7 or 10 solution with pH probe storage solution Kit
- If unopened, shelf life is 2 years; once opened, use pH 4 and pH 7 within 90 days, pH 10 within 30 days
Buffer pH 4,7,10 and pH probe storage solution Kit
The pH probe might get dry out when you have not use it in long time resulted into wrong or false results in pH measurement. Your probe might require reconditioning. Dawn Sci’s pH probe conditioning kit have the solution to bring back your probe to normal working condition. Please try our pH probe reconditioning solution before you throw out your expensive probes away. Our reconditioning kit may give new life to your probe and save your lots of money.
All you have to do is dip the pH Probe in this three-step reconditioning chemical bath and your Probe could be as good as new. The entire process takes about 5 minutes.
- It may give new life to your expensive probe
- 5 minutes process to check